Sunday, April 3, 2011

Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya,GKV, M.C.A,Last Date of submitting Application Form May 16, 2011,B.P.Ed


GKV Haridwar M Sc / MCA / BPEd / BPharma Course 2011 Admission


Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya (GKV), Haridwar, has invited applications for admission into the M Sc / MCA / BPEd / BPharma programmes, offered in the ensuring session 2011.


Courses -


M.Sc – Physics, Mathematics, Microbiology, Environmental Science, Chemistry with specialization in commercial methods of chemical analysis)


Master of Computer Science (M.C.A)


Bachelors of Physical Education (B.P.Ed)


Bachelors of Pharmacy (B.Pharma) I & II Year


M.Sc (Physics, Maths, Microbiology, Environmental Science) / M.C.A – June 9, 2011


M.Sc (Chemistry) / B.P.Ed / B.Pham (I & II year) – June 10, 2011


Test Centers- Haridwar, Dehradun, Delhi, Jalandhar


How to Apply


Interested candidates can download the application form from the University’s official website: http://www.gkvharidwar.org/. For more details about the admission/application procedure applicants are requested to visit the aforementioned official website. Last Date of submitting Application Form May 16, 2011 Contact address:


Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya


Gurukul Kanagri Vishvidyalaya


Haridwar - 249 404


UttarakhandPhone:+91-133-311881, 249011


mayank@gkvharidwar.orghttp://gkvharidwar.org/

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Anita. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Anita, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)Thank you

    ReplyDelete