Monday, March 15, 2010

Riddles

Riddles
1.What kind of sea can saw ?

Sea Saw

2.What kind of an ant has two legs?

Pant

3.What is black and white and read all over ?

Newspaper

4.What are horse’s favourite game ?

Stable Tennis

5.Which is the worlds biggest pan ?

Japan

6.A room like an umbrella

Mushroom

7.There are 100 crocodiles in a lake After the death of a crocodile the water level became higher .How?

Because of the crocodiles tears

8.What kind of cut makes thieves happy?

Powercut

9.The man who gives music always

Walkman

10.What goes up and down the stairs ?

Carpet

11.Give it food and it will live ;give it water and it will die.

Fire

12.What can you catch but not throw?

A cold

13.I look at you ,you look at me ,I raise my right,you raise your left .What is this object?

A mirror

14.What kind of rooms has no windows or doors?

A mushroom.

15.The more there is the less you see.

The darkness

16.It has no top or bottom but it can hold flesh ,bones,and blood all at the same time .What is this object?

A ring

17.Remove the outside,cook inside,eat the outside ,throw away the inside .

Corn

18.I run , I have no legs .What am I ?

Nose

19.What can fill a room but takes up no space ?

Light

20.No sooner spoken than broken.What is it?

Silence

21.Only two backbones and thousands of ribs

Railroad

22.A barrel of water weighs 20 pounds What must be add to it to make it weigh 12 pounds?

Holes

23.Big as a biscuit ,deep as acup,Even ariver can't fill it up.What is it ?

A kitchen strainer

24.Take off my skin ,I won't cry ,but you will What am I ?

An Onion

25.What do you fill with empty hands ?

Gloves

26.What goes up but never comes down?

Your age

27.What can go up and come down without moving ?

Temperature

28.What do you serve that you can't eat ?

A tennis Ball

29.What has to be broken before it can be used?

An egg

30.What kind of coat can be put on only when wet ?

A coat of paint

31.There are letters on it ,but it is not a book,round in shape but not a wheel.What is it ?

Coin

32.The number of flowers in a pond doubles everyday .The pond is full of flowers in 8 days.When was the pond half full ?

7th Day

33.If you look at me I will look at you ,If you grin at me I will grin at you.If you dance I will also dance.But if you shout.Sorry,I can't.Who am I?

Mirror

34.If the doctor gave you 3 pills and told you to take one every half hour,How long would they last ?

One hour

35Which letter of the alphabet represents and unknown number in Mathematics?

X

36.You answer me ,although I never ask you questions .What am I?

A telephone

No comments:

Post a Comment